Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Outfit: Heart And Soul.


Ja-Jo Round sunglasses: Ray Ban || Fringed kimono: Romwe || ACDC shirt: Forever 21 (old) || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon 

A classic festival spring look for today - I got this stunning kimono jacket a few days ago and it's such a cool piece. It goes with almost everything and here I managed to find the perfect matching printed band tee in my closet. It got the same colors like the kimono. I combined it with some white denim shorts with a buttoned up front and cowboy boots. One of my latest favorite pair of sunnies are these: Round sunglasses in blue by my favorite sunglasses brand Ray Ban! It's classic, made of a really good quality and their sizes are perfect.

Love x









3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how perfect the kimono and t-shirt match. The sunglasses look so good. I'm thinking of buying them in red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Outfit, der Kimono ist echt stark!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chennai BizBook Business Directory Software has become a popular way of setting up and running an online business directory. It is a great way to generate revenue as well as increase your search engine rankings. Business Directory Software provides a simple method of managing an online business directory without requiring technical knowledge. One can list business events, businesses, self employed persons, and much more.

    ReplyDelete