Monday, October 17, 2016

Outfit: Overneath The Path Of Misery.


Distressed leather jacket: Zara || Flannel shirt: Urban Outfitters || Slip dress: ASOS || Fishnet tights: Forever 21 || Platform boots: Vagabond

This look is probably one of my favorite autumn layering styles I've ever posted. It's very grungy and comfortable. I bought this nude colored slip dress on sale from ASOS, it's such a versatile piece. Slip dresses were a huge thing back in the 90s and since last year you can find them during the A/W season in stores, too. I set my heart on this one, I immediately thought of wearing it together with fishnet tights and leather. For the layers I went for one of my favorite flannel shirts which I all buy at Urban Outfitters (seriously, they're the softest ones with the best patterns!) and my distressed style leather jacket from Zara. For bringing in some boho vibes I added a few necklaces and my signature rings. This look is definitely 100% me and I can't wait to wear it multiple times the next coming days.

Love xx










2 comments:

  1. Das Kleid sieht echt Klasse aus:) Nur Schade das es jetzt Winter wird und Du es wohl nicht mehr so häufig bis nächstes Frühjahr anziehen kannst.
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete