Monday, August 8, 2016

Outfit: Everything comes to you in the right moment.


Kamisha kimono: Arnhem || Festival Fox tee & Cactus Rose boots: Spell Designs || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon (brand available on ASOS) || Squash Blossom necklace & tribal pendant: Etsy and Forever 21

If you don't see me wearing flowy dresses or playsuits in summer, you see me wearing this combo 90% of the time during hot days. All my loyal readers know exactly what I'm talking about and see my beloved combo "printed tee + kimono + shorts" for many summers now. A kimono is like my leather jacket for colder days, I've been collecting kimonos and leather jackets in all variations haha - they never get boring and are timeless. For this look I went for a colorful color choice with light shades. The gorgeous turquoise/purple/sealmon color combination is really amazing and something you won't see every day. I'm wearing it with my Festival fox tee (I love its destroyed/used look!), washed denim shorts, western boots and lots of ethnic jewelry. The jewelry is pretty wild this time, it includes antique and vintage inspired pieces from Egypt, India, China and the US. Yep, very global but I love these together! 

Love x










2 comments: