Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Outfit: Not To Touch The Earth.


Fringe leather jacket: Topshop x Kate Moss || Lace playsuit: Romwe || Tharu tribal necklace: Vintage || Studded western boots: Zara || Double buckle belt: ASOS

Some of those fabrics which always work together are definitely leather & lace which is besides my favorite combo. I received this nice lacey playsuit from Romwe the other day which isn't only very versatile, it's also very delicate and vintage looking. It got a great looking cut out floral design! I combined it with my black fringed leather jacket which I bought at Topshop a few years ago. It was from a Kate Moss x Topshop collaboration and that jacket was inspired by an old 'concert jacket' owned by Kate Moss herself. It also goes with almost everything, especially with shorts or playsuits. I added my golden vintage necklace, a double buckle belt, Navajo rings and bracelets and some western boots to complete the look. A very "rock chic meets boho chic" look which pretty much sums up my style in general. 

xx











2 comments:

  1. Ein sehr hübscher und attraktiver monochromer Look. Die bunten Outfits stehen Dir ja ausgezeichnet, aber auch dieser schwarz-weiß Look ist echt Klasse. Sehr geschmackvoll und ausgewogen wie der weiße Spitzen-Playsuit das Schwarz sozusagen „aufbricht“ und damit zum Blickfang wird!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY! I love rompers/playsuits too!I own 5 of them and I wear them in the spring and fall on campus with sheer tights. I adore this one...... I must have it...... will be ordering it.
    Your fashion sense is so perfect for me........ and the white against the black nylons..... oh my I can't wait to wear this!!!!!!!
    Jayme, your fashion and Ballet GUY fan from the USA

    ReplyDelete