Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Outfit: All day and all of the night, the only time I feel alright is by your side.


Ruffle printed boho blouse: Zara || Necklaces: Spell and vintage || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon || Western boots: Gamloong

The ones of you who regularly follow my posts already know that I have a little weakness for boho blouses, so I think it's no big surprise that I totally love this ruffled printed blouse from the first time I saw it on the Zara website. It's a very edgy piece I hadn't seen anything like that before! Zara is really one of my favorite places to shop, because sometimes they got some really expensive looking and outstanding clothes for a cheaper price. I love wearing blouses with denim shorts like I did here - I went for my beloved bandits shorts in a lighter grey/blue wash. I love One Teaspoon shorts so much that I bought the exact same bandits in several colors. You can't go wrong with them and the quality is a dream. I also did some necklace layering which always looks great in combination with blouses or shorts. You can never go wrong with mixing up native american inspired jewelry and indian tribal pieces - my favorite combo. 

Love x












4 comments:

  1. Ich liebe Deine Outfits mit Shorts! Schon oft gesehen aber immer wieder einfach nur Klasse!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible outfit and very colorful dress. I always love your style very much.
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Cute, urban and interesting style! Love your posts ♡

    Visit our blogger platform www.dressed-to-kill.com ✿

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tesssa dear:
    I absolutely loved this blouse soooooooo much that I ordered it from Zara, and it just so happened that when it came it was a bit longer than I thought it would be...... which turned out so wonderfully. It hides my shorts, so I kinda look like I'm wearing a micro mini dress with my sheer black tights. It's fun to see how many people can't take their eyes off of my legs...... as a dancer, I've always obsessed about my legs..... must be something about staring at my body for years in front of full length mirrors, and particularly my legs and my turnout and such..... as a boy growing up I always made my cutoffs a heck of lot shorter than the boys did....... and I hope I don't weird you out, but as soon as I started getting hair on my legs, I started shaving them. I can't stand anything less than silky smooth legs. Sorry to droll on. Keep inspiring me. And by the way, you're so very pretty too.
    Jayme, your ballet and fashion loving GUY fan from the USA

    ReplyDelete