Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Outfit: Roadhouse Blues.


Faux fur collar cardigan: New Dress || Printed tee: Forever 21 || Bell bottoms: H&M || Jewelry& belt: Vintage 

"Yeah, keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel,
 Keep your eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel,
 Yeah, we're goin' to the Roadhouse,
We're gonna have a real Good time,
(...) 
Let it roll, baby, roll,
Let it roll, all night long" 
(The Doors - Roadhouse Blues
~
For this Wednesday I have a outfit with some bell bottoms again, these are one of my favorites. They are very comfortable and they were a real bargain. They kinda look like those which are sold at Free People, but they were much less expensive. I love their ethnic print in combination with burgundy, black, white and dark blue colors! I went for a casual and comfortable combo, so I throw over my oversized cardigan with a cozy faux fur collar I received from New Dress - it's cocoon fit, cable knit details and beige tone make it go with almost everything. It does become one of my favorites! I added a printed shirt I got at Forever 21 last night (I loved its western vibes!) and some gold/silver jewelry.

xx











1 comment:

  1. Die Hose gefällt mir sehr gut, man kann wunderbar Dein Thigh-gap erkennen:) LG Ina

    ReplyDelete