Friday, June 5, 2015

Outfit: Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on.


Floral playsuit: Dresslink || Squash Blossom necklace, navajo concho belt: Vintage || Tooled bag: Secondhand via eBay || Boots: Gamloong



Are you guys ready for the weekend? I hope you've all got as much luck as I have here in Germany, it's going to be super hot and sunny and I can't wait to spend this Saturday at the lake. I also have this dope tune "Lean On" by Major Lazer stuck in my head all day, it's being played a lot in the radio lately but if you haven't heard it yet - check it out! :) It probably becomes my Summer 2015 radio song, I love its vibes. 
Now speaking about my outfit: After taking the pictures I realized that it almost includes only vintage pieces like the Squash Blossom necklace and the concho belt I got from my Mum a couple of years ago. There's nothing better than turquoise jewelry to wear in summer, especially old navajo gems. This tooled bag is probably the best vintage item I've ever purchased. I had been searching for the perfect tooled 70s bag for a very long time until I found this treasure on eBay UK which was still affordable and the most beautiful one I had seen. It's pattern is perfection and so are the different brown shades and its size. I combined everything with this beautiful playsuit I received from Dresslink which is even suitable for colder summer days. It got a gorgeous floral print in pastel green/pink, V-Neck (my favorite kind of neckline!) and bell sleeves. In general flared sleeves or pants are a huge trend this season thanks to my beloved 70s. But I'm thankful for that, I mean - aren't those the cutest ones? To be honest I'm not into wearing flared pants. It's not because I don't like them (they look awesome, really!), I just don't like them on me. It's so hard to find ones which actually fit when you're not 5'8 or taller. :-P

Well enough talk.. Enjoy your weekend, friends - you deserve it. xx 











2 comments:

  1. You are looking really beautiful in that outfit and love the Squash Blossom necklace! Just adorable.

    ReplyDelete