Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Outfit: Holla Out.

Boho paisley printed blouse: Zara || Concho belt & Necklaces: Vintage (similar on eBay) || Bracelets: Shop Dixi || Western Boots: Mango

Are you guys ready for Coachellaaaa? Soon it's that time of the year again when awesome people party in the middle of the desert, in Palm Springs. I'd love to be there, but unfortunately I can't make it this year, too (as always grr..). I always spend the two weekends in front of my laptop, watching the official live stream of the concerts on YouTube and browsing through instagram in order to get inspired by all those awesome outfits the people are wearing there. I really love this festival, it's my favorite besides tomorrowland. Of course there are so many other great festivals out there, too - like Lollapalooza, Ultra, Glastonbury…  just to name a few. But Coachella is and will always be the most inspiring one to me! 
So here is an outfit I would probably wear just like it is at Coachella if I had the chance to be there this year. I don't own that many blouses to be honest, but this one is just perrrfect - I love its colors, print and the way it flatters in the wind. I also love that the design is very 70s inspired, I remember those awesome indian gauze dresses/blouses which have similar wide arms. Wearing blouses with shorts is always my favorite way (especially when they come in destroyed style), especially with a huge concho belt and a lot of tribal jewelry. 

Love x














1 comment:

  1. Cool shorts :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete