Saturday, May 25, 2013

Go travel the world, here at night.




Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Top: Urban Outfitters
Lace shorts: H&M
Jewelry: H&M, Topshop and Zara
Shoes: Zara
"Go travel the world, here at night. On a dirty road or a high, with the speed of light. Better you're gone forever!" - Johnossi. I love this song and I always imagine doing a roadtrip while hearing that song. I'd definitely wear this look for something like that. It's a mixture of bohemian, grunge and romantic which I love. The paisley/bandana pattern is so beautiful and great for hot days. At first I didn't like lace shorts that much, because there were only apricot / beige ones, but I totally fell for white shorts when I saw them at H&M a couple of weeks ago. Oh and not to forget: tourquoise jewelry makes everything perfect. Hope you like it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment